Art. 1. These General Terms and Conditions are intended to regulate the relations between Alba Group Ltd, UIC 20006543, with registered office and registered address. No. Hristo Smirnenski 52, hereinafter referred to as the SUPPLIER, and the customers, hereinafter referred to as the USERS, of the e-commerce platform Alba Group, hereinafter referred to as ""
II. SUPPLIER DATA
Art. 2. Information according to the Law on Electronic Commerce and the Law on Consumer Protection:
- Name of the Provider: "Alba Group" Ltd.
- Headquarters and address of management: Pazardzhik 4400, 52 Hristo Smirnenski Str.
- Address for exercising the activity and address for sending complaints from users: Pazardzhik 4400, 52 Hristo Smirnenski Str.
- Correspondence details: email@example.com; 0893383992
- Entry in public registers: UIC 200065473
- Supervisory authorities:
(1) Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address : Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2, tel .: (02) 940 20 46, fax: (02) 940 36 40, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, website: www.cpdp.bg
(2) Consumer Protection Commission
Address: 1000 Sofia, 4A Slaveykov Square, 3rd, 4th and 6th floors, tel .: 02 / 980 25 24, fax: 02/988 42 18, hotline: 0700 111 22, website: www.kzp.bg
1. Registration under the Value Added Tax Act
III. CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PLATFORM
Art. 3. Alba Group is an e-commerce platform available on the Internet www.albagroupbg.com, through which Users have the opportunity to enter into contracts for the sale and delivery of goods offered by the Provider in the platform, including the following:
- To register and create a profile for viewing the Provider's e-shop and using additional services to provide information;
- Yes review the goods, their characteristics, prices and delivery conditions;
- To conclude with the Supplier contracts for the sale and delivery of goods offered by the platform www.albagroupbg.com;
- To make any payments in connection with the concluded contracts through the platform www.albagroupbg.com electronic means of payment.
- To receive information about new goods offered by the Provider in the platform www.albagroupbg.com;
- Make electronic statements in connection with the conclusion or execution of contracts with the Provider in the platform www.albagroupbg.com through the interface of the website www.albagroupbg.com, available on the Internet;
- To be notified of the rights arising from the law, mainly through the interface of the platform www.albagroupbg.com on the Internet;
- To exercise their right of withdrawal, where applicable, under the Consumer Protection Act.
Art. 4. The Provider in the platform www.albagroupbg.com organizes the delivery of the goods and guarantees the rights of the Users, provided by law, within the framework of good faith, the criteria and conditions adopted in practice, consumer or commercial law.
Art. 5. (1) The Users conclude with the Provider in the platform www.albagroupbg.com a contract for purchase and sale of the goods, at the address www.albagroupbg.com. The Contract is concluded in Bulgarian and is stored in the database of the Provider in the platform.
(2) Pursuant to the contract concluded with the Users for purchase and sale of goods, the Provider in the platform www.albagroupbg.com obliges to organize the delivery and the transfer of the ownership of the User of the goods determined by him through the interface in the platform. Users have the right to correct errors in entering information no later than sending the statement for the conclusion of the contract Provider on the platform www.albagroupbg.com
(3) Users pay the Provider on the platform www.albagroupbg. com remuneration for the delivered goods according to the conditions defined in the platform www.albagroupbg.com and the present general conditions. The remuneration is in the amount of the price announced in the platform www.albagroupbg.com
Art. 6. (1) The User and the Provider in the platform www.albagroupbg.com agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and performance of the contract of sale may be made electronically and through electronic statements within the meaning of the Act for the electronic document and the electronic signature and art. 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
(2) It is assumed that the electronic statements made by the Users of the site are made by the persons specified in the data provided by the User when registering, if the User has entered the respective name and password for access.
1. REGISTRATION FOR USE OF www.albagroupbg.com
Art . 7. (1) In order to use www.albagroupbg.com for concluding contracts for purchase and sale of goods, the User should enter his chosen name and password for remote access or identify himself through his Facebook or Google account, with which is considered to have accepted these general terms and conditions.
(2) The name and password for remote access are determined by the User by performing online registration on the website of the Provider in the platform www.albagroupbg.com, according to the procedure specified therein. Users have the opportunity to place orders for delivery of goods and profile from the social networks Facebook and Google.
(3) By filling in their data in the shopping cart and clicking the "Order" button, the User declares that he is familiar with these general conditions, agrees with their content and undertakes to comply with them unconditionally.
(4) The Provider confirms the order made by the User by e-mail. An account of the User is created and a contractual relationship arises between him and the Provider.
(5) When registering or ordering, the User undertakes to provide accurate and up-to-date data. In case of change, the User undertakes to update in a timely manner the data specified in his registration or order.
1. TECHNICAL STEPS FOR CONCLUDING A CONTRACT FOR PURCHASE AND SALE
Art. 8. (1) The users mainly use the interface of the Provider's page in the platform www.albagroupbg.com in order to conclude contracts for purchase and sale of the offered by the suppliers in fabric
VII. SPECIAL CLAUSES APPLICABLE TO PERSONS WHO HAVE THE CONSUMER QUALITY WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT
Art. 13. The rules of this section VII of these general terms and conditions apply only to Users for whom, according to the data specified for the conclusion of the contract of sale or registration at www.albagroupbg.com, it can be concluded that they are Users within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act, the Electronic Commerce Act and / or Directive 2011/83 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011.
Art. 14. (1) The main characteristics of the goods offered by the Supplier in the platform www.albagroupbg.com are defined in the profile of each product in the platform www.albagroupbg.com
(2) The price of the goods including all taxes and fees are determined by the Provider in the platform www.albagroupbg.com in the profile of each product in the platform www.albagroupbg.com
(3) The value of postage or transport costs not included in the price of the goods is determined by the Provider in the platform www.albagroupbg.com and is provided as information to the Users when choosing the goods for concluding the contract of sale;
(4) The methods of payment, delivery and performance of the contract are determined in the present general conditions and the information provided to the User through the mechanisms in the platform www.albagroupbg.com
(5) The information provided to the Users under this article is current at the time of its visualization in the platform www.albagroupbg .com before concluding the contract of sale.
(6) Users agree that all information required by the Consumer Protection Act may be provided through the interface of the platform www.albagroupbg.com or e-mail.
Art. 15. (1) The User agrees that the suppliers in the platform www.albagroupbg.com have the right to accept advance payment for the contracts concluded with the User for purchase and sale of goods and their delivery.
(2) The User chooses independently whether to pay the Supplier in the platform www.albagroupbg.com the price for delivery of the goods before or at the time of their delivery.
(3) In case the value of the User's order is equal to or exceeds BGN 15,000, payment is made only by transfer or deposit to the payment account of the Provider.
Art. 16. (1) The consumer has the right, without paying compensation or penalty and without stating a reason, to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the date of acceptance of the goods by the Supplier through the uniform form for withdrawal from the contract, available on the website of the Provider in the platform www.albagroupbg.com at the address EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS! and in Annex № 1 to these General Terms and Conditions. Information on exercising the right of withdrawal is available on EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS! and in Appendix № 2 to these general conditions.
(2) The right of withdrawal under para. 1 shall not apply in the following cases:
1. for delivery of goods made to order of the consumer or according to his individual requirements;
2. for the supply of goods which, by their nature, may deteriorate or have a short shelf life;
3. for the delivery of sealed goods which are unsealed after delivery and cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or protection of health;
4. for the supply of goods which, after being delivered and by their nature, have been mixed with other goods, from which they cannot be separated;
5. for the delivery of sealed sound or video recordings or sealed computer software which are printed after delivery, including codes for activating software licenses, features in with oftuer or virtual means of payment.
6. for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of supply subscription contracts (3) When the provider in the platform www.albagroupbg.com has not fulfilled its obligations to provide information specified in the Consumer Protection Act, the User has the right to withdraw from the contract within one year and 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. When the information is provided to the user within the withdrawal period, it shall run from the date of its provision. The user has the right to send the statement of withdrawal under this article directly to the Provider through the single withdrawal form available on the Provider's website in the platform www.albagroupbg.com at the address Appendix № 1 to these general conditions.
(4) (4) When the Consumer has exercised his right to withdraw from the distance or off-premises contract, the Provider shall reimburse all amounts received from the consumer, including delivery costs, without undue delay and no later than 14 days. , from the date on which the consumer's decision to withdraw from the contract was notified. The provider shall reimburse the amounts received using the same means of payment used by the consumer in the initial transaction, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to use another means of payment and provided that this does not involve costs to the consumer. (5) (In exercising the right of refusal, the costs for return of the delivered goods shall be deducted from the amounts for refund under para. 4, except in the cases when the consumer organizes the return of the goods himself and at his own expense. The Supplier is not obliged to reimburse the additional costs for delivery of the goods when the consumer has explicitly chosen a method of delivery of the goods other than the cheapest type of standard delivery offered by the Supplier.
Mandatory refund bank transfer means that the payment document is attached to the form.
(6) The User undertakes to store the goods received by the Provider in the platform and to ensure the preservation of their quality and safety during the period under para. 1.
(7) The User may exercise his right to withdraw from the contract with the Provider by sending a written statement to the Provider through the standard form for withdrawal from the contract, available at GENERAL TERMS and CONDITIONS on the platform www.albagroupbg.com and in Annex № 1 to these general terms and conditions.
(8) When the provider in the platform www.albagroupbg.com has not offered to collect the goods himself, he may withhold payment of the amounts to the User until he receives the goods or until the consumer provides proof that he has sent the goods back, whichever is the earlier.
(10) Notwithstanding the above, the consumer undertakes to return the goods to commercial type, which allows its subsequent sale, unless the unpacking of the goods leads to a clear violation of the commercial appearance of the goods, such as but not only a destructible box, airtight packaging and other similar cases. In the event of a violation of the commercial nature of the goods, the Supplier has the right, at its discretion, to refuse to accept withdrawal from the contract or to charge the User costs for the restoration of the goods in the commercial form.
(11) exercising the right of withdrawal under this article, it is considered that the User has also exercised the right of withdrawal in respect of the bonus content belonging to the goods.
Art. 17. (1) The term of delivery of the goods is determined for each product separately when concluding the contract with the consumer through the website of the Provider in the platform www.albagroupbg.com
(2) In case the User and the Provider in the platform www.albagroupbg.com have not set a delivery time, the delivery time of the goods is 14 calendar days from the date following the sending of the user's order to the Supplier through the Supplier's website on the platform www.albagroupbg.com.
(3) If the Provider in the platform www.albagroupbg.com cannot fulfill the contract due to the fact that he does not have the ordered goods, he is obliged to notify the User and to refund the amounts paid by him.
Art. 18. The provider in the platform www.albagroupbg.com undertakes to comply with all requirements established in the Bulgarian legislation regarding the labeling, advertising and sale of food additives.
VIII. PERFORMANCE OF THE AGREEMENT
Art. 19. (1) The Provider in the platform www.albagroupbg.com may organize the delivery and delivery of the goods to the User by an appropriate courier within the period specified at the conclusion of the contract.
(2) If the period under para. 1 is not explicitly agreed between the parties, at the conclusion of the contract, the Supplier shall organize the delivery and delivery within a reasonable time.
Art. 20. (1) The User must inspect the goods at the time of delivery and delivery and if it does not meet the requirements to notify the Provider immediately in the platform www.albagroupbg.com
(2) If the User does not notify the Supplier in the platform www.albagroupbg.com according to par. 1 the goods shall be considered approved as meeting the requirements, except for hidden defects.
Art. 21. The supplier in the platform www.albagroupbg.com is not obliged to provide the necessary service for the goods.
Art. 22. For the cases not settled in this section the rules of commercial sale, determined in the Commercial Law and the Consumer Protection Act, shall be applied.
1. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(4) The User or the User agrees that the Provider of the platform www.albagroupbg.com has the right to send at any time electronic messages to the User or the User, including newsletter or offers to purchase goods, while there is a registration of the User or the User in the e-shop of the Provider in the platform www.albagroupbg.com.
Art. 24. (1) At any time, the Provider in the platform www.albagroupbg.com has the right to require the User to identify himself and certify the authenticity of each of the announced during the registration circumstances and personal data.
(2) In case for any reason the User has forgotten or lost his name and password, the Provider of the platform www.albagroupbg.com has the right to apply the announced "Procedure for lost or forgotten names and passwords", available at: www .albagroupbg.com
1. AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO THE GENERAL TERMS
Art. 25. (1) These general terms and conditions may be amended by the Provider of the platform www.albagroupbg.com, for which the latter will notify in an appropriate manner all registered Users.
(2) The Provider in the platform www.albagroupbg .com and the User agree that any additions and changes to these general terms and conditions will apply to the User in one of the following cases:
A) After its explicit notification by the Provider in the platform www.albagroupbg.com and if the User does not declare within the 14-day period that he rejects them; or
B) after their publication on the Provider's website in the platform www.albagroupbg.com and if the User does not state within 14 days of their publication that he rejects them;
C ) with its explicit acceptance by the User through his account on the website of the Provider in the platform www.albagroupbg.com.
(3) The User agrees that all statements of the Provider in the platform www.albagroupbg.com, in in connection with the change of these general conditions will be sent to the e-mail address specified by the User during registration. The User agrees that the e-mails sent in accordance with this Article do not need to be signed with an electronic signature in order to have effect against him.
Art. 26. The Provider publishes these general conditions at www.albagroupbg.com together with all additions and amendments thereto.
Art. 27. The present general conditions and the contract of the User with the Provider in the platform www.albagroupbg.com are terminated in the following cases:
• termination and declaration of liquidation or declaration of bankruptcy of one of the parties to the contract;
• by mutual consent of the parties in writing;
• in case of objective impossibility of any of the parties to the contract to perform its obligations;
• in case of seizure or sealing of the equipment by state authorities;
case of deletion of the User's registration in the platform www.albagroupbg.com. In this case, the concluded but not executed contracts of sale remain in force and are subject to execution;
Art. 28. The Provider has the right at its discretion, without notice and without due compensation to terminate the contract unilaterally, if it finds that the User uses the platform www.albagroupbg.com in violation of these general conditions, the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria, the generally accepted moral norms or generally accepted rules and practices in e-commerce.
Art. 29. The User undertakes to indemnify and release from liability the providers in the platform www.albagroupbg.com and the Provider in case of lawsuits and other claims of third parties (whether justified or not), for all damages and costs, including legal fees. fees and legal expenses) arising from or in connection with (1) non-performance of any of the obligations under this contract, (2) infringement of copyright, production, broadcasting rights or other intellectual or industrial property rights, (3) illegal transfer to other persons of the rights granted to the User for the term and under the terms of the contract and (4) falsely declaring the presence or absence of the quality of a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act.
Art. 30. The provider is not responsible, in case of force majeure, accidental events, problems on the Internet, technical or other objective reasons, including orders of the competent state authorities.
Art. 31. (1) The Provider shall not be liable for damages caused by the User to third parties.
(2) The Provider shall not be liable for property or non-property damages, expressed in lost profits or damages caused to The User in the process of using or not using www.albagroupbg.com and concluding sales contracts with the Provider.
(3) The Provider is not responsible for the time during which the platform was not available due to force majeure force.
(4) The provider is not responsible for damages from comments, opinions and publications under the products, news and articles in the platform www.albagroupbg.com
Art. 32. (1) The provider shall not be liable in case of overcoming the security measures of the technical equipment and consequent loss of information, dissemination of information, access to information, restriction of access to information and other similar consequences.
(2) The Provider is not responsible in case of concluding a contract of sale, providing access to information, loss or alteration of data resulting from false identification of a third party who presents himself as the User, if the circumstances it can be judged that this person is the User.
XIII. OTHER TERMS
Art. 33. (1) The User and the Provider in the platform www.albagroupbg.com are obliged to mutually protect their rights and legitimate interests, as well as to keep their trade secrets, which became their property in the process of performance of the contract and these general conditions. (2) (2) The User and the Provider undertake during and after the expiration of the contract period not to make public written or oral correspondence between them. The publication of correspondence in print and electronic media, Internet forums, personal or public websites, etc. may be considered public domain.
Art. 34. In case of conflict between these general terms and conditions in a special contract between the Provider in the platform www.albagroupbg.com and the User, the provisions of the special contract shall prevail.
Art. 35. The possible invalidity of any of the provisions of these general conditions will not lead to the invalidity of the entire contract.
Art. 36. The laws of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to the issues not settled in this contract, related to the implementation and interpretation of this contract.
Art. 37. These general terms and conditions enter into force for all Users of www.albagroupbg.com.
Appendix № 1 - Standard form for exercising the right to withdraw from the contract
Standard form for exercising the right of withdrawal from the contract:
(fill in and send this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
- Until (Alba Group OOD, Pazardzhik, 52 Hristo Smirrnenski Str., Albagroup.firstname.lastname@example.org): us * contract for the purchase of the following goods * / for the provision of the following service *
- Ordered on * / received on *
- Name of the user (s)
- Address of the user (s) - Signature of the user (s) (only if this form is on paper)
- --------------------------------------------------- -
* Delete where not applicable.
Annex № 2 - Information on the exercise of the right of withdrawal
Information on exercising the right of withdrawal
Standard instructions for withdrawal:
1. Right to withdraw from the contract at a distance or off-premises.
2. You have the right to withdraw from this contract without specifying reasons for this, within 14 days.
3. The withdrawal period is 14 days from the date on which you or a third party a person other than the carrier and designated by you has entered into possession of the goods.
4. To exercise your right of withdrawal , you must inform us of the contact details provided on www.albagroupbg.com and of your decision to withdraw from the contract with an unequivocal statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
5 . You can use the standard opt-out form provided, but this is not required. You can also fill in and submit electronically the standard withdrawal form or other unambiguous withdrawal application on our website www.albagroupbg.com. If you use this feature, we will immediately send you a confirmation message on a durable medium (such as email).
6. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send your notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period expires. of the contract.
1. Action of refusal.
2. If you withdraw from this contract, we will refund all payments we have received from you, including shipping costs (except for additional costs associated with selected by Your method of delivery (other than the cheapest standard method of delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which you inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract . We will make the refund to the bank account specified by you; in any case, this refund will not be at any cost to you.
3. We have the right to defer the refund until we receive it. return the goods or until you provide us with proof that you have returned the goods, depending on which of the two events occurred earlier.
4. You must bear the direct cost of returning the goods. Costs are not expected to exceed approximately the amount of the delivery or standard courier service.
5. You are solely responsible for reducing the value of the goods due to testing them other than what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and good functioning.
For additional user information, see www.albagroupbg.com